Great Post Glenn!!!! I agree with Dorit’s reply.
It is difficult to imagine that if someone wants to express love have to be kick out from a facility. I understand that there are conduct codes for public places in different states but it doesn’t make it right. I come from Miami were Miami Beach has one of the biggest gay communities and it is normal to show affection in public anywhere no matter what category you are. I understand is complicated for a parent to explain why some couples are same sex and all the details surrounding the topic but I believe is the right time to target the issue. I have already spoken about several subjects with my daughter and the more she knows according to age the better understanding children can have. They see displays of affection on TV all the time too… The less communication and knowledge, the more people will be shock when it happens in their surroundings. Even heterosexual couples are either exhibitionist and others are not. The blame is the fear of people to think that it can be contagious!!!
I really think is the people you are with not the place or location.

No comments:
Post a Comment