Yes, I was aware of this kind of horror. I also know that China is having a lot of problems having unbalance communities because they have so many males in certain cities that they have no women to compensate the male demand to get a partner. These groups of men are becoming violent and very hostile. The government doesn’t want this kind of behavior so they are starting to let more baby girls survive. However, the damage to their society has already been done and the consequences are showing right now by not having enough females. Right now females are in demand and they are allowing more boys to get adopted. This is such a cold hearted topic…I’m glad you posted this subject. I’m not watching the Olympics this year on TV. There is so much madness in the world.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment